What does the Reporting Status mean
What does the Status mean in the Reports?
- Sent: Successfully Sent to the person's WhatsApp number
- Invalid: The Number is either a Mobile or a Land Land, and is not activated on WhatsApp. You should ensure you never send messages to these numbers ever because WhatsApp will block your number.
- Skipped: The Number was skipped because we added it to "excluded numbers" in the App. Ideally, all invalid numbers should be added to the "excluded numbers" box when you send messages in the future. This will protect your number from getting blocked.
- Unsent: The system was not able to send messages to that number due to multiple reasons like the Internet Connection is down or the WhatsApp Service is not working. You should try and resend messages to these numbers if you want them to get your message. When this happens you will be presented with the option to retry those messages again
- Failed: This is an extremely rare situation where there was something changed on WhatsApp because of which the Bulk Message App was not able to send messages. When this happens you will be presented with the option to retry those messages again